Monday 29 December 2014

January Plans

Hello! Welcome!

Over the next month I plan to document my vegan journey - recipes, experiences, etc. And probably take lots of photos.
 
I have been vegetarian for about 14 years now and have gradually removed dairy from my diet.

There are a couple of events that I am taking part in throughout January. The first is Veganuary. People all over the world are taking a pledge to try veganism for a month. I mostly eat vegan food, apart from chocolate and pizza. Over the next month I am looking to create meals and recipes that are fresh, clean and vibrant. I do have a fair sweet tooth and love making dairy free carrot cake muffins, yum yum!
 
Stir fried veg with cashews and kale
 
 
The second is Fun A Day. I joined in with all the FUN last year and worked on a knitted sculpture throughout the month. This year I have the idea of combining my love of vegan cooking with Fun A Day. The end result may be a recipe book, or a collection of images. We shall see how it goes!
 
Knitted sculpture for Fun A Day
I'm looking forward to starting the new year on a healthy note, and I hope you enjoy reading about it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment